South Kingstown’s low-cost website solution
We’re an awesome, affordable choice for small businesses, organizations, and other projects to get an attractive, professional-quality website without paying an arm and a leg. Our websites start at $399.
Why choose a local designer?
While you can find slightly cheaper deals on Craigslist, you get what you pay for. Because a website is usually at least a 5-10 year investment, you want quality and accountability. No other deals around $399 give you the same trust, access to the designer, and personal touch while your website is being developed.
Our web design process is start-to-finish. From purchasing your domain name and hosting, to editing the site after, we’re available every step of the way. In addition, we’re skilled in graphic designs, can source free stock photos, and get you listed on Google Business, Yelp, Facebook, and more.
Go local and email firstname.lastname@example.org!
Websites starting at $399
You can get an awesome, professional quality website for $399.
What you can get:
- 1-8~ page web site
- Site / SEO / social media presence planning
- Domain / hosting help (see below)
- Graphics help / some work included (we do the graphics for your site, and specialize in sourcing/combining free stock photography so you don’t have to buy expensive stock images!)
- Access to designer: call, text and email me as the site is developed
Design Process Explained
How does the web design process go, and what are the additional/ongoing costs?
- First, we create the initial plan together, weighing costs and benefits of each design choice. (This need not be complicated. Whether you have an exact plan drawn out or no idea what kind of site you want, we can help you.)
- After a $200 deposit, we’re ready to start working on the First Draft of the site. (For large or drawn out projects, further deposits may be requested.)
- First draft is worked on till completed. This may take a few weeks or up to a month or two, but we’ll have discussed the timeframe beforehand. During this period, there will be a back-and-forth dialogue where you can add input, request changes, give content that we need to finish the site.
- First draft is completed. The site here may be a rough draft, or it may be almost good enough to put up as is. This depends largely on the customer providing enough content and input. If you like it, we move into the next phase. If for some reason you hate the design and want to scrap it and start over completely, that is okay, but you would be liable for up to half of the original estimate here.
- Finish-up phase: During this time, you can put more input and content into the First Draft as we finish each page up completely and prepare the site to be published.
- Publishing phase: Here we wrap things up by take the completed site and put it online. You will have gone to go a domain name registrar like Godaddy and paid something around $14 a year for a domain name (the name that you type in like www.whatever.com) and around $90 a year for hosting your site.
- And like that, your site is up up and online! The yearly domain/hosting fees should usually be the only ongoing costs unless you want to make significant changes to your website and pay us or another web designer to do them. We charge $40/hour to edit websites.
Call 658-6121 for the web designer or email email@example.com.